We all know that Delhi is a big city, but what most people do not know is that it is also the capital of India and its worst nightmare. With our over-packed population, Delhi has one of the slowest road networks in the world. The result is often traffic jams on major highways and accidents on congested streets. These are inevitable on a daily basis because Delhi’s roads are not designed to handle such heavy traffic volumes. The number of vehicles has been increasing rapidly in recent years. By 2015, the number of vehicles on Delhi roads will be more than double what it was in 2001. No doubt, this situation is creating a safety hazard for all road users. We
Farista Rescue Road Ambulance Service in South Delhi
Our Road Ambulance Services are available throughout all the areas of South Delhi. We have ambulances stationed at five hospitals/clinics which include:
– Chandini Hospital and Heart Institute (Najafgarh)
– Max Super Specialty Hospital (Timarpur)
– Europaeum Medical Centre(Vasant Vihar)
– Holy Family Hospital (Jangpura)
All our ambulances have trained paramedics and physicians on board with modern equipment that allows for quick response to emergency situations. The service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week, on call 365 days.
Every ambulance has a fully equipped oxygen tank, two-way communication system, two stretchers and a mini-ambulance operator. The service is available at the following locations:
1. Kalra Hospital – Chandini Hospital and Heart Institute – Najafgarh
2. Max Super Specialty Hospital – Kalindi Kunj (Timarpur)
3. Europaeum Medical Centre – Vasant Vihar (VIP Road)
4. Holy Family Hospital – Jasola (Jangpura)
5. Baba Ram Medical Institute – Sarojini Nagar
We offer our services to Government and Non-Government Organizations as well: Carrying out projects that range from minor treatment to major surgery, critical cases requiring immediate attention. In such cases we can be contacted 24/7 by dialing the number 9953729195 from a mobile phone or from any landline across South Delhi.
Why you choose our Road ambulance service in Delhi
- We have an expert and skilled driver who is well trained on Delhi roads.
- The vehicle we use for the Road Ambulance service has a high speed and can easily maneuver through narrow lanes and heavy traffic.
- The vehicle is equipped with all the latest technology required to support emergency services.
- We have a fully trained staff who knows how to handle emergency situations.
- Our vehicles come with medical supplies, first aid kit, defibrillator, stretcher, oxygen cylinder etc.
- Our driver is well trained to administer first aid and to handle any emergency situation.
- We have a team of doctors who are ready to act in any emergency situation.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before book the Road Ambulance Service in Delhi.
Contact Us:- 9953729195 or visit our offical website faristarescue.com